Saturday, December 3, 2016

Things I'm noticing...

My feet are dirty most of the time....I wear Sandals all the time and the dust and sand is always with me...

The toilet in our bathroom makes a fog horn sound for 10 to 15 seconds after every flush.  Then it hummms for a few seconds.

The fan in our room sounds like the clippity clip of a horse's hooves ~ only very faint.

I start looking forward to going to bed by about 8 pm.

      To be continued.......

The other day I had an I cream cone at McDonalds.  Prices in the states have gone up for a cone at McDonalds so I thot maybe they had here.  Nope - they are still 1 dirham which is 27 cents.

There are a lot more men riding bicycles this time of the year.  I hardly saw any in the summer - they walked to work in the summer.

If no cross traffic coming, stop signs are completely ignored by the locals.

So far Krispy Kreme and KFC have been in every mall we have visited plus Global Village.  The locals must love donuts and greasy chicken!  There was a KK at the Miracle Garden, too.

No comments: