Monday, December 26, 2016

The Beat Goes On

The next week is going to be a tough go...lots of people, lots of work.  Hard to even find time to talk with friends.  

Continue to pray...I need good sleep, I'd like to be able to take walks, and I am having dizziness more than usual.  Appreciate it!

After breakfast for 30+ and clean up, I made a shopping list and was off to the grocery store once again.  My shopping cart was full to over flowing.  I should have taken a picture!  By the time I got back to the house and put things away it was time to make salad and dessert for supper and a baked oatmeal for breakfast...the beat goes on.  

I had asked Rommel to cook a Filipino meal for us tonight.  He did a great job and everyone loved it.  One of the young boys put his plate on the table and said,  "Yum, all of my favorite foods!"  Another young guy celebrated his 5th birthday - I made a cake and JoAnn decorated it.  Very fun.

Chatted with a young man tonight for a while - interesting guy and very encouraging.  Had to say goodbye to JoAnn and  Gord.  Andy is taking them to the airport as I write.  Will miss their extra hands and help.

Thanks for keeping in touch and following our adventures.  I'm headed for bed...


No comments: