Friday, July 15, 2011

Ryan at 18 Months



Ryan comes next in line at 18 months. He has miles of smiles. Just smile at him or point a camera his way and he'll oblige. Right from the start. It was amazing. It's been a blessing to Gary and Aimee as he is the youngest and 4 years younger than Avery.

I think for a long time each and every one of his needs was met for him by one of his sisters. He had it made. It helped that he was so easy going and happy. And, of course, there were the smiles.

He was so proud of himself when he learned to walk. He would just giggle as he took faltering steps. Great fun. Easy to be around.

Ryan loves animals and seems to be fearless around them. He has been around animals at Meadow Farm and Maymont Park in Richmond. This trip we went to Lambs Farm in Libertyville, IL. He just sticks his hand out to them, puts his fingers to their mouths, pets them, chases after them, and even brushes their fur. Ever smiling! A delight to watch.

He loved the train and the old fashioned carousel at Lambs Farm as well.

You know when he's a little tired ~ his thumb goes in his mouth and his other hand grabs his ear. It's cute and he's happy. What can I say?

He's still pretty young and I don't feel like I know too much about him yet. I know he makes me smile!

I sure do love him! You will too.

No comments: